Monday, January 25, 2010

JAN 26. SERIAL SPACE DAY 2

This week I've started my residency at Serial Space in Chippendale, Sydney. The Plan is to come in every day at 10am and stay til my eyeballs fall out and I can't look at the screen anymore. I'm working on our Kickstarter video (stay tuned) as well as our lecture for Munich and video works for upcoming gallery exhibitions. I wish I was one of those Indian gods with 8 hands so I could work faster. 



About 10 minutes ago some crazy electro sound art music started emanating from upstairs or next door. Serial Space is not exactly a sanctuary of peace and quiet but it is forcing me to focus in a new way and I'm getting more done here than in my Bedroom Office, so it's a total win so far. Big rooms with white walls are by nature motivating - if you're in Sydney & you wanna see this work in progress then come along to my showing this Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment