Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dec. 31 NEW YEAR

Happy New Years Eve!!  I hope everyone has something fun to do with friends and family tonight.  I for one am going to a 10 year anniversary party for some lovely ladies that I met a few months ago.  I have decided that it would be fun to do something a little out of the norm this year, in hopes to make some new friends for the new year.   Not that I'm getting rid of the old ones... no no no.  Just trying to open up my little crab shell to new faces, new adventures, new stories to tell.  I'm such a resolution junkie.  And so....in honor of resolution numero uno.....I bring to you:  


"Friendship Truck Stop, Van Horn, TX.  2009  © Molly Landreth


I also bring to you another talky-blog-blast-from-the-past, to celebrate the one of the most exciting friendships that was rekindled in 2009.  Yehaw.  This ones for you partner.


No comments:

Post a Comment