Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dec. 30 STP


Oh my lordy, today has taken an unexpected twist!  I have just zoomed back to the printing studio to recreate work for the Versus exhibition that opens in one week and has STILL not arrived to the gallery.  This little bundle of goods was supposed to have arrived 10 days ago but still no sign.  So much for shipping Priority over the holidays....doesn't work.  Sooo I'm rushing around and trying to reprint, resend and get these lovelies to the gallery in New York by TOMORROW!  AK!!  This means no image of the day because I'm without my proper hard drive. BLARG.  



 Sneak peek!


I do however want to announce something very exciting!  The same day that Versus opens in New York, Amelia has an exhibition opening at Carriage Works in Sydney!  So fun!!  This exhibition is a really amazing showcase of the many music videos that she has created for her other side project Shoot the Player.   Be sure to find out more about it via the links above.  :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment