Monday, December 21, 2009

Dec. 21 BACK TO BED

Good morning! Drinking coffee and scrambling to pull together all of the prints I made for the VERSUS show yesterday so that I can get them to NY by Wednesday. Yikes! ...I must think about shipping myself over to that coast as well. It's all very exciting but what I would love to do is crawl back in bed...and I think that the one pictured below would do quite nicely. :)

This particular bed can be found at the Sands Motel in Van Horn, TX. Sight of the filming of
The Three Burials of Melquiade Estrada, in the town where everything is abandoned and lovely.

Sands Motel, Van Horn, TX. 2009 © Molly Landreth

Ps! Any photographers out there reading this blog? Does anyone know how to keep the color looking good after uploading to blogger? I have them all in srgb but they're coming up with a yellow red cast anyhow. If anyone has a solution....email me! mollylandreth@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment