Tuesday, June 2, 2009

JUNE 2. THE ROAD

We owe you all an update. Believe it or not we are actually WORKING on this trip and we had a wonderful shoot last night with Jo and Connie in Minneapolis. We haven't had a chance to upload our talky blogs from the last few days but when we do be sure to have a pen ready because you'll be learning what to do in the event of a tornado. Molly may event demonstrate. Mirelle will provide point form instructions. Even if you're a frequent flyer, may we please have your attention...

In other news, I hit a bird on the way to Minnesota and narrowly missed a deer. I'm sad about that - about the bird that is, not the deer, I'm real happy that bambi survived this time. Right now we are getting gas at the "Pump and Munch," no joke. In a couple hours we'll be in Wisconsin and then back to Minnesota tonight and on to Cedar Rapids tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this new blog! Keep it up! I want an update with pics!

    ReplyDelete